Friday, April 23, 2010

Cover prototype #2.

So here is a second cover that I finished tonight (or rather, very late this morning).

This one was a pain in the ass to do.

My photo editor crashed three times while I was in the middle of working on it. The first time, I hadn't saved anything, and I almost gave up. Second time, I'd saved just in time, and the third time, I'd lost a little work.

So what should have been a 45 minute - 1 hour project turned into a 3 hour project. My brain is very tired.

Anyhoo, I hit just over 9k during the second chapter today, so it's coming along well. I'll try and post an excerpt and synopsis tomorrow, for those of you who don't already know what the story is about.

Now I'm going to go ice my wrist and go to sleep.

Good night, darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment