Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cover Prototype, ya'll.


Hello all! I wanted to present you with a little gift, and that being this prototype for a cover that I created last night, rather than writing. But not to fret, I had a good output day yesterday, so this was my reward for all of my hard work of eating sushi and drinking coffee. And...and writing.

The Opening is coming along quite nicely, being sure to be extra difficult in all of the right places, just like a woman. I'm far passing the word count that I had hoped to reach, and I'm progressing at a much better rate than I had anticipated. (And of course, I'll go back to writing later, just watch, and my computer will explode.)

Anyway, hopefully soon I'll be able to have a brief plot synopsis or tears or something for you guys to read, so make sure to stay posted, and I'll keep you posted.

And please, if you pop into here, feel free to leave a comment saying you swung by. It would be great to see who views my blog!

Hope all are well, cheers!

J.C. MacKenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment